Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Foam symmetry.

It's been a long time since I've made a post. There's no excuses. This summer I hardly had the time to enjoy the salt and sand. You know work commitments, getting married and I don't think that huey put on much of a show anyway.
 I just relocated back to Suffolk and have found my spark again. My quivers looking amazing, I have a few epic fishes (Quad and Twin keel), a Thruster which I'm really enjoying, a couple of finless boards, Hand Planes, a surf Matt and of course my trusty log's and old mals.
It's really nice to be back in the water, hopefully I can get a few nice pic posted up here soon. Oh yeah and if you haven't got your self a copy of the latest Foam Symmetry get on down to your local news agency and pick yourself up a copy as Sage, Jack and I all featured in it. yew cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment